and I saw a star fall from the sky unto the earth;
and to the angel was given the key to the bottomless pit.
so since it’s my birthday in a couple of days (1st of may!) and I’m also super close to my all time follower goal I decided to do this huge promo!how it works
- mbf the birthday girl
- reblog this post [likes won’t get you anything!]
- check out this fabulous blog
- ends 1st of may
- everyone who reblogs will get a group promo with lists of 5 which I will spread throughout all of may
- there will be a solo promo for a blog I like every day in may!
- and there’ll multiple promos for best theme, best url, best icon!that’s all! I love you all and hope you’re having an amazing day <3
On April 21, 1967, the 100 millionth GM vehicle rolled off the line at the plant in Janesville — a blue two-door Caprice. There was a big ceremony, speeches. The lieutenant governor even showed up.
Three days later, another car rolled off that same line. No one gave two craps about her. But they should have, because this 1967 Chevrolet Impala would turn out to be the most important car… no, the most important object in pretty much the whole universe.
Before going to sleep Sam ties his hair in a messy ponytail, lies down in bed, takes a little pocket-size version of Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone from under a pillow and with a contented sigh dips into the world of magic and a childhood he's always dreamt about
•Adventure time s6